Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy MONDAY!

It's Monday...
Monday......

You have been EXHAUSTING... but I am still POSITIVE!!  Read about my bucket list HERE!!  And you'll see why!

I wanted to share with you one of my all time FAVORITE recipes!  Today I made ravioli bake.  This recipe calls for only THREE main ingredients and can be ready in less than 30 minutes!
Ingredients:
1 Package of Refrigerated Ravioli Noodle Squares (We get ours from ALDI)
1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
2+ Cups of shredded cheese (I use cheddar and parmesan mixed)
Optional: Frozen Spinach thawed and drained in microwave

1.) Spray your dish with pam and coat bottom with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce.

 2.) Layer ravioli and spaghetti sauce.  
 3.) Add spinach if you wish.  I love spinach in pasta dishes.  I thawed out spinach in microwave and then drained out the water.  I didn't put any on the end for Emma.  She isn't a fan of green vegetables.  She did eat some of the spinach, but just in case I like to make a row without spinach :)
 4.) Add cheese.  I was able to do 2.5 layers of pasta.  I put foil over it and baked for 20 minutes on 350 degrees.  
5.) This is the finished product!!  I love this dish!  I made it while Emma did her homework at the bar!  It is soooo easy and delicious!

I love sharing meals with you!  I am all about healthy and easy! 

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC week!!!

xoxo!



No comments:

Post a Comment