Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Monthly Bucket List!

This month I am teaming up with Erika and Emily for a monthly bucket list!!

I am sooo excited about this because I feel like I never accomplish anything!
I have three goals this month!  They are pretty simple and very do-able.


On my bucket list this month, I hope to RUN/BIKE more.  In the winter months it is soooo hard to stay motivated.  I go to the gym 3 times a week, but very rarely do I run.  Running is my favorite thing to do, but with injuries and not being able to run as fast as I used to, it's kind of disheartening.  When I go to the gym, I usually just lift weights or take a class.  I like running outside, but hate the cold weather.  Hopefully this month I can make an effort to run/bike before a weight training workout.


Text/FaceTime with Josh about different bible readings in the bible.  Josh is very knowledgeable when it comes to the bible.  He tells me about people I never knew about.  I recently learned about Elihu (pro-nounced Ella-hew) who is a friend's of Job.  He is determined to name his child after Elihu.  amy favorite thing is to catch Josh on FaceTime reading his bible.  He takes it everywhere :) I wish my brain knew as much as his does :)
 


My final goal, and probably most important goal is to be more positive when it comes to, well everything.  I pretty much can get down in the dumps with day to day life, and my goal is to have a positive attitude.  I'm trying to go with the quote, (when life hands you lemons, make lemonade) but I have been feeling like the lemons have been coming way to quickly lately and I haven't had a chance to make lemonade.


What is on your bucket list for February?
I love a bucket list. It makes me accountable for what I am trying to accomplish!

Happy Wednesday!
-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment