Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Favorites 12-9-16

It feels like it's been forever friends!  I stopped blogging because life got busy, but decided to come back for a little while share a few things with you!  A lot has happened since my last post!  I bought a house, got married and I am now adjusting to married life.  It is truly the best!

 This week I have linking up with Erika and sharing some of my holiday favorites!

Our Christmas Tree

This is the first year of living together at Christmas!  Our house was finished in January 2015, so we didn't spend Christmas in it.  My parents have always bought a real tree for as long as I could remember, but we knew that it would be better to buy an artificial tree so we didn't throw away $50+ a year on a real one.  We plan on buying a real one when we have kids, but for now we love our fake one :) And besides, Bath and Body Works makes wonderful candles that smell just like a real Christmas tree ;)
We bought this tree last year after Christmas for $85 with colored lights.  I thought was a great deal, since now they are $150 for the same tree!

This year has been so much fun shopping for new Christmas decorations.  I have collected many decorations throughout the years, but it was nice to pick our exactly what we wanted.  This tree skirt was from Target,  (monogrammed locally) as well as this tree topper.  We had a hard time finding a tree topper that wasn't too heavy.  

My favorite little corner in my house is right here.

I loved decorating it for the holidays. 

This guy has saved us this year.  
I bought it on a whim and it has been so great! You can set it to go on a off at a certain time everyday and you never have to mess with it again!  


Well, that is all sweet readers.  I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment