Monday, February 23, 2015

EVERYONE loves a favorite thing... ESPECIALLY from TARGET!

Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea with my favorites for TARGET!!
This made me laugh...



I mean really... who doesn't love Target?!  It has everything a girl could ever want.  I can never go in there without spending money... the worst is back to school, Christmas, Valentines, Halloween... okay pretty much every Holiday!  They just know how to get a teacher to spend money!

Here are some of my favorites:


Up and Up makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
ok so... I went through a stage of not buying things I didn't need.  I went two months without eye makeup remover.  One day I bit the bullet and bought these.  I thought they were worth a try and they were on sale for $2.99.  These have turned out perfect.  I have tried name brand in the past and although I liked them, they were way too expensive for me.  There are 25 in a pack and what I have been doing is cutting a towel into 2 or 3 sections and putting it back into package for the next day.  That way I don't waste them.  That may seem a little frugal, but I only use them to take off my eye make up, so I only need a little sheet.  
What do you use to take off your make-up?


Brita Water Bottle 2 Pack
This was one of my Valentine's presents!  I asked for one of these because a co-worker told me she loved hers!  I drink a lot of water at work and when my water bottle runs out of water I never filled it up because I wanted filtered water!  Now when it runs out I can just fill it up and not worried if my water is clean!
You can find them HERE and also in stores!
There are lots of fun colors!  Water bottle are my favorite!



Flutter Sleeve Dress - Xhilaration
For Valentine's Josh took me to the Mall to get an Outfit.  I ended up at Target and couldn't make up my mind!  We bought this beauty!
I was looking for a cute church/wear to work dress and this is what I found!  LOVE THIS!!  This is a dress that doesn't look great on the rack, but on it is super comfy and flattering!  
The pockets and sleeves are my favorite :)
I plan to wear it with some cute black sandals!  You can find it HERE!!


Dr. Seuss
Target has always been great for putting their Dr. Seuss books on sale during February and March.  I always try to snag a book or two and add it to my college.  Kindergarteners love Dr. Seuss and so do I :)

What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?!  
I LOVE Fox in Socks :)
 I love that it rhymes and kids always love this classic :)



Seamless Lace Cami- Mossimo
So this was one of those crazy purchases... one of those when you didn't plan on buying, but you love it so much you just have to buy it!  This is by far my favorite cami EVERRRR!  It is stretchy and so flattering.  I wish is came in white, but it comes in black and grey and black!  It is soooo worth $12!
You can find it HERE!


Here is my final favorite Target find!  
Ok soooo.  I first tried these in a small snack sized bag and it was probably good that it wasn't a full sized bag because they would probably be gone in ONE day!  
 These are so tasty!  
If you haven't tried them yet, I encourage you to!  They are worth it!


What are you favorites from TARGET?
I would love to hear them!
Happy MONDAY!

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress. I just might have to check it out. Along with all of the other amazing favorites I'm finding from this linkup. This idea was the best/worst ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love those makeup wipes because I agree, they are definitely better than the name brand! I also love that you use them more than once because I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not the only who loves up and up makeup wipes :) They are truly wonderful! Happy Monday!

      Delete