Monday, January 26, 2015

Everyone LOVES a favorite thing!


Happy Monday!  Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika and posting my favorite things under $10.  They have GREAT posts, so check them out too!

Everyone knows I love a good bargain, so anything under $10 is fabulous.

1.) Brach's ALPHABET Conversation Hearts!!!
One of my Kindergarten teammates told me about these and I am SUPER pumped about them!  They are currently on sale at target for $2.50.  They will be great for a little word work.  I know my students will LOVE them.  I am excited because I don't have to explain what the regular conversation hearts say.  These will be great for a hands on activity closer the Valentine's Day.

Everyone LOVES how much I love a bath and body works scent!  I love the Ultra Shea lotion and they have it in a new Spring scent!  
It is currently on sale for $7 HERE!  What a great deal!

These two are my absolute favorite cookies.  They are absolute opposites, but the best EVER.  
What are your favorite things?  
What's something you have tried, but would not try again?
I would LOVE to hear them!

xoxo
-C-


No comments:

Post a Comment